How to Join the Art of Mentoring UK Camp
28th July – 3rd August 2019
Falkland Centre for Stewardship, Fife, Scotland
BOOKINGS ARE OPEN
1. Choose your programme from AoM Programme Options
If you want to join Village Welcome (Ring 1) and cannot afford to come otherwise then you can apply for a bursary before 25th January 2019.
There are a limited number of Early Bird tickets that are available for Village Welcome (Ring 1) and Nature Immersion (Ring 2) on a first come first served basis, so book soon to secure your place.
3. Complete the appropriate online booking form/s for you and any family members or participants you’re paying for (the links at the bottom of the page take you to the relevant booking forms)
4. Pay your deposit and select your payment plan. Your place is not secured until we have received your deposit. We have a variety of payment plans available to make it more financially viable for you.
5. We’ll confirm your place by email on receipt of your payment
6. You’ll receive a full welcome pack after the end of April
If it is necessary for us to cancel the course for any reason, your deposit and any other payments will be refunded in full. Your place is confirmed once full payment has been received.
If you can’t attend for any reason, we may (at our discretion) refund your deposit and any other payments, minus a £25 admin fee, if we can fill your place(s).
If we can’t fill your space we won’t be able to refund your payments. If you can’t attend please let us know asap.
How and when to pay
Payment is by bank transfer (info on booking form), there are alternative options for international participants.
Prices include all meals and camping. If you can’t camp please see the venue page for other options.
To bring a camper van or live-in vehicle, please contact us first as there are limited spaces available.
To see how we’re putting ticket revenue to use, sneak a peak at out our predicted Camp cost breakdown
Track down a ticket
Follow the trails below to join the Art of Mentoring today…