How to Join the Art of Mentoring UK Camp
23 – 29 July 2017
Burnicombe Farm, Dartmoor, Devon
How to Book
1. Choose your programme from AoM Programme Options
2. Note that early bird tickets are no longer available and all bursary places have now been allocated
3. Complete the appropriate online booking form/s for you and any other family members or participants you’re paying for (the links at the bottom of the page take you to the relevant booking forms)
4. The booking form contains full payment info: make a deposit payment of £150 or more to reserve your place
5. We’ll confirm your place by email when we receive your deposit
6. You’ll receive a full welcome pack after the end of May
7. Once you’ve paid your deposit and reserved your place, full payment must be made by 28 May 2017. If you’re able to pay in full sooner we would appreciate it. We’ll accept bookings later than 28 May if places remain, however full payment will be required when booking. To discuss paying by instalments please contact us.
How and when to pay
Payment is by bank transfer or cheque (info on booking form).
A deposit of £150 is required at time of booking to reserve your place on all programmes except the Village Green, which must be paid in full (£125) at the time of booking.
For programmes with a deposit, payment of the balance must be received by 28th May 2017. All bookings after this date require payment in full.
If it is necessary for us to cancel the course for any reason, your deposit and any other payments will be refunded in full. Your place on the course is confirmed once full payment has been received.
If you’re unable to attend for any reason, we may (at our discretion) refund your deposit, minus a £25 admin fee, if we’re able to fill your place(s). You would then be refunded £125 for each cancelled programme place or £100 for each Village Green place cancelled.
If we can’t fill your space we won’t be able to refund your deposit. If you’re unable to attend please let us know asap.
Prices include all meals and camping. If you can’t camp please see the venue page for other options.
To bring a camper van or live-in vehicle, please contact us first as there are limited spaces available. Parking per camper van or live-in vehicle is £20, to be paid in cash on arrival.
To see how we’re putting ticket revenue to use, sneak a peak at out our predicted Camp cost breakdown
Booking forms and programme information