By filling in any participant booking form, you agree to the following:
- I will be at Burnicombe Farm, Dartmoor, Devon, by 5pm at the latest on 23rd July and will remain on site until 1pm on Saturday 29th July 2017. If participating in the ‘Nature Immersion’ programme, I will arrive on site by 12 noon at the latest on 23rd July. I understand that not being on site by these times will adversely affect the depth of my experience and learning.
- When there is the invitation for personal sharing, I agree to respect the confidentiality of all participants and staff – their names, their remarks and experiences will remain confidential. This agreement does not preclude me from freely sharing my experience with anyone I choose, as long as the confidentiality of the other participants and staff is maintained.
- I understand that Art of Mentoring is a course that is potentially transformative and that any experience I have during the course will be greatly improved by a clear head and heart. I understand that this means I might be unusually affected by alcohol and/or recreational drugs.
- Therefore I agree to significantly lower or abstain from alcohol and recreational drugs for 24 hours before Art of Mentoring begins. During the camp, I will abstain altogether from alcohol and recreational drugs.
- I take responsibility for consulting with a medical doctor, counsellor or therapist concerning any known or potential physical or mental condition that I have for the purpose of getting medical permission and support to participate in the training. I assume the risk, by this consent, of any illness during the training, and hereby release the Art of Mentoring staff from any liability in this respect.