By filling in any participant booking form, you agree to the following:
- I will be at the Falkland Centre, Fife, Scotland by 5 pm at the latest on 28th July 2019 and will remain on site until 1 pm on Saturday 3rd August 2019. If participating in the ‘Nature Immersion’ programme, I will arrive on site by 12 noon at the latest on 28th July. I understand that not being on site by these times will adversely affect the depth of my experience and learning.
- When there is the invitation for personal sharing, I agree to respect the confidentiality of all participants and staff – their names, their remarks and experiences will remain confidential. This agreement does not preclude me from freely sharing my experience with anyone I choose, as long as the confidentiality of the other participants and staff is maintained.
- I understand that Art of Mentoring is a course that is potentially transformative and that any experience I have during the course will be greatly improved by a clear head and heart. I understand that this means I might be unusually affected by alcohol and/or recreational drugs.
- Therefore I agree to significantly lower or abstain from alcohol and recreational drugs for 24 hours before Art of Mentoring begins. During the camp, I will abstain altogether from alcohol and recreational drugs.
- I take responsibility for consulting with a medical doctor, counsellor or therapist concerning any known or potential physical or mental condition that I have for the purpose of getting medical permission and support to participate in the training. I assume the risk, by this consent, of any illness during the training, and hereby release the Art of Mentoring staff from any liability in this respect.