How to Join the Art of Mentoring UK Camp
23 – 29 July 2017
Burnicombe Farm, Dartmoor, Devon
How to Book
1. Choose your programme from AoM Programme Options
2. Note that early bird tickets are no longer available and all bursaries have now been allocated
3. Complete the appropriate online booking form/s for you and any family members or participants you’re paying for (the links at the bottom of the page take you to the relevant booking forms)
4. Pay in full. We are now asking for full payment with bookings as the camp is less than 2 months away and we have lots of things we need to pay for now to make it happen. To discuss paying by installments please contact us.
5. We’ll confirm your place by email on receipt of your payment
6. You’ll receive a full welcome pack after the end of May
If it is necessary for us to cancel the course for any reason, your deposit and any other payments will be refunded in full. Your place is confirmed once full payment has been received.
If you can’t attend for any reason, we may (at our discretion) refund your deposit, minus a £25 admin fee, if we can fill your place(s). You would be refunded £125 for each cancelled programme place or £100 for each Village Green place cancelled. If we can’t fill your space we won’t be able to refund your deposit. If you can’t attend please let us know asap.
How and when to pay
Payment is by bank transfer or cheque (info on booking form).
We are now asking for full payment at the time of booking as the camp is less than 2 months away.
Prices include all meals and camping. If you can’t camp please see the venue page for other options.
To bring a camper van or live-in vehicle, please contact us first as there are limited spaces available. Parking per camper van or live-in vehicle is £20, to be paid in cash on arrival.