1. Choose your programme, either The Ring 1 – Village Welcome or the children’s Foxes programme.
2. Complete the appropriate online booking form/s for you and any other family members or participants you’re paying for (the links at the bottom of the page take you to the relevant booking forms).
3. To apply for a bursary for the Ring 1 – Village Welcome programme, please contact us at email@example.com. There are 7 bursary places available, at a reduced rate of £400, apply by 31st May to be considered.
4. The booking form contains full payment information: You need to make a deposit payment, £350 for Ring 1: Village Welcome or £200 for Foxes, or more, to reserve your place.
5. We’ll confirm your place by email when we receive your deposit
6. You’ll receive a full welcome pack in June
7. Once you’ve paid your deposit and reserved your place, full payment must be made by May 31st . If you’re able to pay in full sooner we would appreciate it. We’ll accept bookings later than 30 May if places remain, however full payment will be required when booking. To discuss paying by instalments please contact us.
How and when to pay
Payment is by bank transfer (info on booking form).
For programmes with a deposit, payment of the balance must be received by 31st May. All bookings after this date require payment in full.
If it is necessary for us to cancel the course for any reason, your deposit and any other payments will be refunded in full. Your place on the course is confirmed once full payment has been received.
If you’re unable to attend for any reason, we may (at our discretion) refund your payment, minus a £25 admin fee, if we’re able to fill your place(s).
If we can’t fill your space we won’t be able to refund your payment. If you’re unable to attend please let us know asap.
Prices include all meals and camping.
To bring a camper van or live-in vehicle, please contact us first as there are limited spaces available.
Participant Agreements – Art of Mentoring 2022
By filling in any participant application form, you are agreeing to the following:
I will be at The Clophill Centre, Bedfordshire, England, by 5pm at the latest on Thursday July 28th and will remain on site until 1pm on Wednesday 3rd August. I know that not being on site during these times will adversely affect the depth of my experience and learning.
When there is the invitation for personal or depth sharing, I agree to respect the confidentiality of all participants and staff – I will keep their names, their remarks and experiences confidential. This agreement does not preclude me from freely sharing my experience with anyone I choose, as long as the confidentiality of the other participants and staff is maintained.
I understand that Art of Mentoring is a course that is potentially transformative and that any experience I have on the course will be greatly improved by a clear head and heart. I also understand that this means I might be unusually affected by alcohol and/or recreational drugs.
Therefore I agree to significantly lower or abstain altogether from alcohol and recreational drugs for 24 hours before Art of Mentoring begins. During the training, I will abstain altogether from alcohol and recreational drugs.
I take responsibility for consulting with a medical doctor, counsellor or therapist concerning any known or potential physical or mental condition that I have for the purpose of getting medical permission and support to participate in the training. I assume the risk, by this consent, of any illness during the training, and hereby release the Art of Mentoring staff from liability in this respect.