Instructions on how to book
- Look at ‘AoM Programme options’ to see which programmes you want to enrol onto.
- Fill out the online Enrolment form for you and any other family members or participants you are paying for.
- You will receive an email with our bank details so you can make a direct transfer of at least your non-refundable deposit to secure your place.
- Fill out an individual registration for your self, and any family members joining you.
- You will receive an email confirmation of your place when we receive your deposit.
- If you have chosen to pay by instalments – Please pay the deposit as soon as possible, the next payment by end of March and final balance by end of May.
- You will also receive a full welcome pack by the first week of June.
- Full payment is due by End of May 2019. (Anyone that is able to pay in full sooner would be really appreciated).
E voila!? That’s you booked on to AoM .
I don’t know how to make a bank transfer. What do I do?
You can make a transfer via telephone banking, internet banking, or you can simply go into your branch with our account details (which will be emailed to you after enrolling) to make a transfer.
If you are unable to make a bank transfer then please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can work something out.
What does my course fee cover?
- Camping (you bring your own tent).
- Food Breakfast, lunch and dinner are included in this cost.
- Some contribution to a bursary fund to make the course more accessible
- Tuition, with a high staff to participant ratio
I want to come but I am unable to camp. Are there any other options?
For people in later life stages, or with physical complaints, there are some options for hiring on-site simple accommodation. These facilities are limited so we are reserving them for those that have a physical need. There are also local B&Bs, however, we prefer people to stay on site where possible. Contact email@example.com if you need further information.
What is your Cancellation Policy?
Please See Cancellation Policy on each of the booking forms
Which programme participants can apply for a bursary?
Applicants for the Village Welcome (Ring 1) adult programme only
If I apply for a bursary, when will I know if it has been granted?
We endeavour to let you know as soon as possible. We expect to be able to notify people at the latest by the end of January.
What are the criteria for Bursaries?
We will be looking to support people who are well placed to bring the Art of Mentoring training into their lives, work and communities.
We also have a commitment to nourish the locality where the Art of Mentoring is held, so bursary applications from Scotland will be prioritised.